* Paraguay has enabled the Hilton Quota and international health regime, free of FMD with vaccination.
* Paraguay is the fourth largest beef exporter in the world and currently the Paraguayan meat is being recognized and listed as a premium quality product.
* The Paraguayan Chaco is a Paradise LIVESTOCK with fertile land, rich in minerals and almost no incidence of parasitic diseases and zoonoses.
* In the agriculture, Paraguay, is today the largest per capita producer of soybeans in the world.
* Paraguay has the Tax Attorneys and Labor cost lowest in South America.
* Paraguay is the fourth largest soybean exporter country.
* In the Paraguayan Chaco the conversion of meat or "fattening beef" in pastures as Gatton Panic (Panicum maximum) is 1.2 kg per day.
* In 2010 growth P.I.B. was 14.5%. This growth by 90% due to the agricultural and livestock production.
|* The maximum average annual rainfall in the Paraguayan Chaco is 1,300 mm and in the Eastern Region (Agriculture) is 1.800 mm.||* Paraguay is now one of the most world energy power by the ITAIPU Hydroelectric, YACYRETÁ and ACARAY|